Forums of Auburn Software image Visit our Website to see our Great Products - AuburnSoftware.com!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Im rubbish with IT... please can you tell me how to install. I have purchased the download verson...
Debbie
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:49:22 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Brick wall
Joe Poff, CPA
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:40:44 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators
Man

Hi there - installation is easy for the Debit Square series. It will be a zip file you download. After downloading simply unzip it into a new folder. From there run the .exe file - Debit Square - For Pets Setup.exe (or Gardens, etc depending on the product).

Don't run the .msi file - Debit Square - For Pets V 1_07.msi. While it will still install like that it will download components needed from the internet vs from the files already provided. So, install would just take you a little longer. Therefore, run the .exe file for setup.

Also, note that as we indicated - for Vista owners only (not XP, not Win7 - just Vista) that if may appear to hang on install during the 'calculating disk space needed'. If so, just cancel the install and restart it and it will be fine. This is some quirk with Vista only.

Also, we have some great videos on the site illustrating the use and concepts of the product.

I hope that helps.

Joe
Joe Poff, CPA